Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sweet Miss Layla + [family session]


I love the name Layla. Always have. This little girl stole my heart!!! Curly hair, GORGEOUS eyes and SO much personality!! After winning her over she decided she didn't want her mom and dad anymore... SCORE!!!!! haha!! ;+)  I'm just covered in awesome-sauce, I know... =) I had SO much fun with this sweet family, SO glad Layla's mommy contacted me!! Looking forward to seeing them again in a few days to deliver their final product! =) P.S. It's NOVEMBER and I'm thankful for each and every one of YOU! Without my friends, blog readers, supporters, and haters I would be helping someone take a bath. No REALLY...  I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love for a living!! 
I appreciate each and EVERY one of YOU!!! =)

-Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Heeeey Whitney!!!
    My friend Destiny and I would like to present YOU with a fun, holiday blog challenge!!! Go to the link below for all the details!!! :) http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/ugly-sweater-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete